Part Time | Permanent | Randalstown
Salary: £9.35 per hour
CM Skips are aiming to recruit an enthusiastic Process Operative to join our team on a Part Time, permanent position.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, the Process Operative will effectively and efficiently process material received on site through our Process Plant, removing recyclable material to enable further processing and assist with our compliance of the ‘Waste Hierarchy’.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE qualifications at grade ‘C’ or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and English
- Have a good attention to detail
- Have proven experience of team working
- Have a good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures
- Experience of the Waste Industry
- Experience of Team Work
Hours of work: 14 hours per week, working either
Monday to Thursday 8am – 12 noon/ 2pm – 6pm (inclusive of 30 min unpaid break)
To apply with your CV, please CLICK APPLY NOW.
CM Skips reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
CM Skips Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications for all sections of the Community.