Loughview Timber currently has a vacancy for a Sales Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company HQ in Banbridge, Co. Down
Covering ROI & UK, the successful candidate will promote our products portfolio across the region. This will suit a target driven individual with an appetite for sales.
This position will be an essential part of the operations team, responsible for; expanding our client base, new lead generation, key account management with current and new customers and target based sales.
You will be responsible for new business development across a range of construction sectors, with a focus on targeted growth through tier 1 Main Contractors.
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Loughview Timber and competitor products
- Identify new business development opportunities through new clients
- Input new client information into company CRM and manage these new accounts from lead generation, to quote follow up and conversion to sales.
- Review incoming enquiries in order to assess commercial viability, before passing onto estimating team for pricing.
- Prepare handover pack for estimating teams to include project overview and agreed scope of works for pricing.
- Assisting estimating team with pricing jobs
- Issue and follow up on quotes to clients, engaging closely with operations management team when project is close to potential order.
- Prepare handover packs for secured orders to enable seamless internal handover to Operations and Contracts teams.
- Prepare weekly reports on status of live quotes for weekly review with operations management team.
- Utilise internal & industry databases for lead generation and to identify key points of contact for projects.
- Previous experience in a Business Development / Commercial Sales role within the Construction or Manufacturing industry
- A good understanding of the construction industry
- Ability to engage and sell to external senior level employees
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high level of IT literacy, especially in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to manage a high volume of key accounts within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership of duties and demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn
- Ability to generate workloads to achieve sales / growth targets
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driving licence (Car allowance included)
Competitive salary on offer based on experience
To apply for this role please submit your CV & Cover Letter via CLICKING APPLY NOW