Business Development Director
Starting Salary: £31,346 - £33,782 (SCP 27-30) with performance-related pay increases.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week but willingness to work flexible hours is essential
MEAAP is currently recruiting for a full time Business Development Director. We will require a candidate with energy, vision and excellent inter-personal skills to join our team. Throughout this opportunity, you will help us to continue developing and delivering new products/services that will not only continue improving the lives of Older People within Mid & East Antrim, but will also access new markets and customer needs across the United Kingdom.
You will initially join MEAAP and work closely with the Executive Director and the MEAAP Board/Trading Subsidiary Steering Group to establish the new trading subsidiary, after which you will be responsible to the newly established Trading Subsidiary Board.
MEAAP are delighted to have secured the necessary funding from The Dunhill Medical Trust to cover all costs for the first two years, with the potential for a further one year on demonstration of satisfactory progress, after which we anticipate that the Trading Subsidiary should be self-financing.
- A recognised 3rd level qualification in business, social enterprise, innovation management or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a senior management role where it has been necessary to develop new businesses products/services to diversify and grow an organisation’s income streams and market share.
- Experience of identifying, securing, monitoring and evaluating a range of sources of income, including earned income, contracts, service level agreements and venture/investment capital.
- Proven experience of preparing and managing budgets and meeting financial targets and key performance indicators.
- Experience of establishing and managing both in-house teams and partnership delivery
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have a positive 'can do' attitude, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this vacancy, please download an application form via clicking the DOWNLOAD icon
For all other documents needed to apply please see the Additional Documents section below
The completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 28 May 2021 at 12 Noon.
Applications received after this time and date will not be accepted
Frist interviews will be held by zoom week commencing Monday 7 June 2021.
Second interviews will be held by zoom week commencing 14 June 2021.
MEAAP is an equal opportunities employer.
- MEAAP Business Development Director EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING.doc
- MEAAP BDD Info Pack FINAL 29 04 2021.pdf