Snagging Site Foreman – Private Housing (Antrim) E&L Construction Services Ltd has an excellent opportunity for an experienced snagging site foreman, to work permanently in Northern Ireland. The site foreman will join a busy site currently halfway through the first phase of 45 houses. Phase 2 is due to start August/September. The company has a particular need for a site foreman with a proven track record in private housing. You will be responsible for co-ordinating finishing trades and be expected to deliver a quality finish on time and within budget. Competitive salary and package with this role.
- At least 5yrs experience in a similar role
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Must be from a joinery trades background and be willing to assist with closing out snags.
- First Aid trained.
- To ensure that all company processes are being adhered to
- Be financially aware
- Ensuring end product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish
- Communicate with and co-ordinate finishing trades
- Work to client programme
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking APPLY NOW