MCCUE IS SEEKING A CONTRACTS MANAGER TO JOIN OUR GROWING OPERATIONS TEAM.
The role is to manage the efficient running of contracts and to ensure that projects are completed on time and in accordance with health and safety regulations, whilst delivering customer satisfaction, budgetary control and profitability and quality.
Overall management of projects from order stage to the completion of defects period.
As required to successfully carry out the role, but generally between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 4.00pm Friday.
Competitive salary and remuneration package tailored to the successful candidate
- Minimum 6 GCSE/O’Levels or equivalent NVQ Qualification in the Construction Industry.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or similar degree. Recognised Health & Safety qualification is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Computer literate
JOB SUMMARY/ KEY TASKS
- Overall responsibility for on-site projects from order stage to the completion of defects certificate.
- Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works.
- Be prepared, if required, to work away from home for limited periods.
- Provide a proactive and highly effective service to our clients.
- Liaison with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders cost comparisons and payments.
- Cost reporting to Manager.
- Ensuring that all projects are run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on-site is as expected.
- Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required for these.
- Ensuring cost and waste control.
- Assisting inefficiently in recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
- Be prepared to travel weekly to sites throughout the UK (and Europe) as required.
- Any other duties are conducive to the effective operation of the post which the Company deem to be within the post holder’s competence.
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking APPLY NOW