Financial Controller - Craigavon
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Controller to join a global manufacturing company in the Craigavon area.
Our client is a global manufacturing company based in the Craigavon area and have multiple sites across EMEA, APAC and Americas regions. They manufacture a range of products for their extensive global customer base. Now is a great time to join one of Ireland's leading companies as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Financial Controller, you will report directly to the European Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & consolidation of Nordic entities;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Maintenance of fixed and intangible assets register;
- Preparation of variance analysis;
- Preparation & presentation of distribution KPIs;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Controller will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to travel as required.
As the successful Financial Controller, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.