Matrimonial Legal Secretary, Lurgan. Our client is a reputable, prestigious law firm with an excellent reputation. They currently wish to recruit a legal secretary for their head office in Lurgan.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years plus experience with Matrimonial law. You will have Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
Duties within this role will include;
- Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
- Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
- Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
- Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
- Researching and summarising legal information
- Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
- Issuing correspondence
- Transcribing from digital dictation
- Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
- Preparing legal documents for issue with the Court office
- Preparation of legal aid applications
For more details please contact Orla Milligan at Energis Recruitment on the number above or email your cv to in complete confidence.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.