THE CLIENT - Application Support (Documents)
VANRATH are recruiting for a Application Support (Documents) who will be accountable for supporting and maintaining the supporting ecosystem for documents. The Application Support (Documents) will be resolving 3rd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently.
- Performing routine preventative maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the supported applications
- Continuously improving the administration and support of Document Application Support applications in order to improve availability, performance and the level of service to customer
- Assists with system design, working with the various teams to build fit for purpose platforms.
- Works ahead - ensuring the architecture is responsive to evolving needs.
- Works with the enterprise architecture team, to gain an understanding of the evolving enterprise, to make efficient decisions on application architecture, and priorities.
- Applies expert knowledge of cloud technologies, java language, DBMS and middle-ware technologies in independently designing and developing key services.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- In depth understanding of the Office 2016 Integrations with iManage and Outlook
- Experience of troubleshooting (at length) configuration and deployment issues for Office, Templafy, ChangePro, Metadact, Adobe DC
- Understanding of Active Directory and Registry Hives
- Appreciation of Call Queue management for both Incidents and Tasks and solid impact and priority assessment skills
- Ability to fully own issues and problems through to completion and engage with 3rd party vendors
£37,000 - £40,000
FULLY REMOTE (UK Wide only)
12 Fixed term contract
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…