Application for Register of Hourly Paid Associate Lecturers 2020/2021
From time to time the College needs to recruit Hourly Paid Associate Lecturers (HPAL) to contribute to teaching and/or other related duties in the College. This may be due to specific expertise requirements or due to the requirement for temporary staff cover. This register will be valid until 30 June 2021.
The College continues to expand its MTeach and CPD portfolio as part of the KPI for income generation. In order to secure sustainable income streams, we need access to a wider range of skills and expertise in the area of MA, MTeach and Continuing Professional Development, specifically: 1 Leadership and Educational Management, 2 Blended Learning, 3 Essential Skills Tutor Education. We are currently looking to expand the HPAL Register across the 3 areas above
Please be advised that the Register or Hourly Paid Associate Lecturers will remain open and the shortlisting for specific roles will take place as and when the College requires cover. Applicants who have previously applied for the 20/21 register need not reapply.
These opportunities may arise in the following areas:
- B.Ed. (Primary and PostPrimary),
- BA (Early Childhood Studies),
- BSc (Health, Physical Activity &Sport),
- PGCE (Early Years),
- M Teach
- MA (Early Childhood Studies)
- Continuing Professional Development, specifically
- Leadership and Educational Management
- (Primary, Post-Primary, Post 16)
- Special Educational Needs Post-Primary and Post 16
- Teaching and Learning Post-Primary and Post 16
- Vocational Education and Work-Based Learning Post 16
Please note that the College is particularly looking for candidates who can cover Continuing Professional Development
Further information on the full academic portfolio of other Programmes/Modules and CPD courses are available on the Stranmillis University College website.
To apply, please CLICK APPLY NOW.