Sales Manager, Galgorm Group
Galgorm Group, Ireland’s leading catering and equipment supplier, is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for both the day to day and strategic management of a 14 strong team of field based agents, spread throughout the island of Ireland. They will be supported by a talented team and will play a significant role in the Company’s growth plans across Ireland.
- Work closely with the sales team to maximise, motivate, and manage all aspects of their role
- Liaise with other head office departments such as Purchasing, Telesales, Warehousing, and IT to aid customer satisfaction, and cost efficiencies
- Proactively set and meet targets and objectives
- Prepare and present regular reports
- Ensure personal and team targets are successfully met
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Prepare and run regular sales meeting to deliver the sales strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Field Sales Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Field Sales / National Account management / Hospitality Sales
- Sales industry experience, ideally with a career background in catering or FMCG industries
- Proven track record of improving a customer base and profit margins
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Third level education
- Excellent standard of numeracy and literacy
- Formal sales training is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Analytical and commercial approach to business
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- As this is a field based role a full driver’s license is required
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
Please reply including recent CV and cover letter which should include detail on where you see the best opportunities arising in the 12 months ahead. Apply via CLICKING APPLY NOW
N.B. We will be able to contact only those we have shortlisted for interview.
To others who may apply, we thank you for your interest and, unless instructed otherwise, will retain your CV for future possibilities.