Bawnbua Foods is a leading NI food business established in 1985. Supplying into the retail, food service and food-manufacturing sectors, we offer a range of primal, value-added and cooked meat items from our production base in Northern Ireland.
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to identify sales leads and pitch to new customers. You will develop and sustain good relationships with new contacts.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to identify new opportunities with the drive to follow through to completion. An established background in business development and knowledge of our industry will be welcome but not necessarily essential.
Your goal will be to help us grow our revenue and margin.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Communicate new product developments to prospective customers
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Write reports
- Provide management with feedback
- Creative skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Prior experience as a Business Development Manager is desirable
Please apply by sending a copy of your C.V. and a covering note VIA CLICKING APPLY NOW