SEMI-SKILLED CLADDING INSTALLERS
PERMANENT FULL TIME
SALARY – NEGOTIABLE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Commercial and Industrial Cladding and Roofing Company.
We would like you to be part of our existing teams.
Working in Ireland on projects at Educational, Commercial, Medical and Sporting sites.
Your job will be to assist others in assembling and fitting cladding systems.
To succeed you will need
- A CSR card or equivalent
- Manual Handling Training
- Ability to use drills, riveters, saws and other handheld tools
- Be able to work at height
- A level of physical fitness to meet the demands of the job
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A current driving licence
- To follow the Health, Safety and Environmental site rules provided by Roofscape Ltd and its Principal Contractors
Roofscape will provide
- A competitive hourly rate
- Transport to and from site
- All necessary training
- 30 days paid leave a year
Closing date for applications is no later than 4.00 pm Friday 5th March 2021
A full job description and personal spec can be found in the addition documents
To apply please forward your CV by clicking APPLY NOW
Roofscape is an equal opportunity employer
- Person Specification Cladding Installers.docx
- SEMI-SKILLED CLADDING INSTALLER.docx