Fancy joining the Loud Mouth Media team?
Position: SEO Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Glasgow or Belfast Office
Closing Date: 20 January 2021
Who are we?
We're one of the top digital advertising agencies in EMEA providing clients such as Harry Corry, Tourism Northern Ireland, Lyle and Scott, SSE Airtricity, Independent News & Media, Liberty IT and many more with a fully managed service across Search, Display, Video, Paid Social advertising, SEO, ecommerce and performance creative and content. Everything we do is performance focused and centres on driving ROI for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO specialist to lead and grow our SEO team. This role offers the opportunity to work with our teams of specialists to create 360 digital strategies, ensuring growth for our clients and our agency; so it is important to understand how SEO works in conjunction with the wider digital marketing strategy.
Here's an idea what you'll get up to on a daily basis:
- Create best practice SEO strategies for our clients and drive the execution of these strategies.
- Lead complex deep dives to understand the performance gaps and opportunities, including website audits, crawl analysis, keyword research, etc.
- Manage on-page, off-page and technical strategies.
- Communicate strategy plans to clients in a confident and user-friendly way.
- Inform content strategies based on competitive landscape, SEO research, trends, and insights.
- Monitor, analyse and report back on the performance.
- Use digital tracking tools to provide insights, performance data and analysis for clients.
- Manage, develop and train the wider team.
- Work closely with our other teams of specialists to ensure a cohesive digital approach for clients, across both paid and organic activity.
- Involvement with SEO new business opportunities and identify growth opportunities for current clients..
- Understand SEO and its commercial impact on clients businesses and our agency.
Who are you?
If you are personable, enthusiastic and incredibly organised then we want to hear from you! Our ideal candidate would tick all of the following boxes:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in SEO within an agency or in house.
- Experience of strategic and operational SEO management and optimisation, including content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies.
- Ability to understand and execute core SEO best practice, with Proven experience in successful SEO campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO Tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics SEMrush/Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
- Expert in Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of various Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent written and spoken skills with the ability to confidently communicate strategy plans to clients, colleagues and external agencies.
- A structured and organised approach to creating and communication SEO Strategies
- Data driven mindset with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to analyse performance and act on opportunities
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic time management with the ability to work to deadlines and ensure workflow management
- Experience running Digital PR and/or linkbuilding campaigns
- Basic web development knowledge (HTML and CSS knowledge beneficial)
- Awareness and understanding of digital advertising
- Experience leading and growing a SEO team
- Content Marketing experience
- Previous agency experience
What will you get in return?
- Working for one of the top agencies in EMEA
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of new business opportunities and be involved with growing our team
- Fun, casual working environment
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with some massive clients
- Virtual Reality, Fifa and Ping Pong lunch hours and lots of social occasions with your co-workers (when we are back in the office)
- Competitive salary
Please send your cover letter and CV by clicking APPLY NOW