A248 Legal Adviser
Salary: SCP 35 – 38, currently £38,890 - £41,881 gross per annum (pro-rata)
Hours: 37 per week, Permanent
Closing date: Monday 25th January 2021 at 12.00pm.
Established in 1978 and working with our partners in government, we have transformed affordable housing across Northern Ireland. Our vision is to use our expertise in affordable home ownership solutions to provide as many eligible households as we can with an opportunity to own their own home. Our mission is to build on the 30,000 affordable homes we have already provided through Co-Ownership and also develop new and innovative products in response to the changing demands within the market as a result of economic changes.
We wish to appoint a Legal Adviser who will provide a high standard of legal services and advice to Co-Ownership and its subsidiaries.
- Recognised professional qualification as a Solicitor entitling the post holder to practice in Northern Ireland.
- Current practising certificate from the Law Society or Bar Council.
- Evidence of CPD as required by Law Society & Bar Council.
- 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience in Northern Ireland in the field of Residential Conveyancing law and practice, civil and property litigation and practice.
- Experience of current law and practice in: – Conveyancing; Mortgages; Land Law; Company law and corporate structure; Contract Law and Insolvency; Housing law; Civil and Property Litigation; Data Protection.
- Experience of legal research; interpreting legislation and summarising key points of relevant legal case law.
We offer a competitive salary along with a market leading pension with a 19% employer contribution. In addition to this, we also offer private health insurance, access to an award-winning Health and Well-being programme and flexi time. We support a range of learning opportunities and external study.
A full applicant pack and an application form can be downloaded by clicking APPLY NOW
Co-Ownership is an equal opportunity employer.