Brand Marketing Manager – Vitus & Prime | Permanent | Full time | Northern Ireland or Portsmouth
To be the brand guardian for Vitus bikes and Prime wheels (with a focus on Vitus).To lead and drive the marketing strategy, positioning and execution that will drive brand equity. To lead the marketing activity that will drive brand sales growth to support WiggleCRC’s aggressive house brand growth agenda.
- Continue to evolve the Vitus Brand Positioning Toolkit. Develop Prime Brand Positioning Toolkit.
- Input into Vitus and Prime Brand Vision Planning to define the 3-5 year goals, objectives and strategies that will develop brand equity and business performance.
- Lead the marketing input within the hard goods range delivery process for Vitus
- Lead the marketing asset creation for Vitus and Prime for all channels of communication.
- Lead Vitus and Prime input into the Wiggle and CRC marketing planning process.
- Develop, lead and execute the Vitus PR strategy and activation plan. Forge relationships with key industry media and influencers.
- Lead the activation of Vitus sponsorship and ambassador programme; ensure that the assets are fully utilized and pushed out to consumers.
- Lead the development and execution of advertising and publisher partnerships.
- Build the Vitus and Prime social media strategies
- Lead the digital content creation and briefing of the distribution to both owned and paid for channels.
- Review the opportunity to increase Vitus presence at demo days
- Review the opportunity to activate Vitus at trade and consumer shows; develop, lead and execute recommendations for future.
- Develop and evolve Vitus and Prime consumer segmentation
- Build consumer and customer understanding
- Develop initiatives to drive new customer acquisition and customer loyalty which maximize ROI and profit
- Work with the Hard Goods Category Marketing Manager and the e-commerce team to enhance and optimise the customer journey for bikes on Wiggle and CRC
- Work with insights and email team to enhance eCRM opportunities for the brands
- Lead weekly and monthly brand KPI reporting
- Manage the marketing investment budgeting process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience with consumer and/or retail brands
- Strong relationships with key cycling media and influencers a distinct advantage
- Experience in end-to-end marketing, covering both brand development
- Understanding of the overall consumer journey, the key touchpoints and how to apply the insight to enhance the digital customer experience
- Proven experience of managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Knowledge of the commercial benefits of marketing and how to analyze ROI of marketing activities
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and passion for bikes and cycling preferable
- Communicates simply and clearly with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Understands consumer and customer needs
- Ability to prioritize personal objectives and workload
- Commercially minded
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.