Digital Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our Marketing Team at SERE Group’s Head Office on Boucher Road, Belfast as Digital Marketing Executive.
- Salary £ 21,000
- Company Pension Scheme
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Using data-driven strategies to grow our local market using SEO and Paid Search channels.
- Creating SEO-optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure, working closely with external agencies.
- Working on PPC as well as display, paid social and SEO campaign management.
- Managing keyword research and analysis for PPC campaigns.
- Performing bid management manually and using a bid optimisation platform.
- Support PPC strategy and ongoing optimisation.
- Tracking and analysing important metrics that affect website traffic, lead conversions and target audiences.
- Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into performance.
- Cross-collaborating and liaising with internal teams to create material.
- Assist with marketing content strategy. Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels such as press releases, blogs, website, social and other online and video content.
- Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends.
- Researching and suggesting new digital marketing strategies to improve brand awareness, retention, and acquisition.
- Help with the implementation of planned digital strategies for sister companies of SERE Group including Jet Assist and IMT Medical.
- Degree in Business or marketing related subjects.
- A digital mindset with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Experience (2-3 years) in Content marketing, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media.
- Strong creative and analytical skills with data driven thinking.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Business Suite.
- Experience in the Motor Trade desirable but not essential.
- Full Driver’s Licence
Closing date for applications 17.00 4th December 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 14th December 2020