Medical Receptionist (Part-time /Permanent)
£8.75 per hour
The post will consist of 20 hours per week with a mixture of mornings and afternoons shifts with one full day per week.
The successful applicant will be working in the main reception on a daily basis as part of a small team. They should be able to work in a busy environment, answer the telephone, make appointments, deal with requests for repeat prescriptions and any other office duties as required.
All COVID regulations will be adhered to with regards to training and working in the Practice.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Five GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- Experience in a reception role.
- Fully computer literate.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and the sensitivity to deal with our patients in a kind and efficient manner.
- Flexibility to cover sickness and holidays.
- Experience in a medical environment or similar role, although full training will be given.
Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY NOW
Closing date for applications is 2 December 2020