Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
We are pleased to offer the following permanent position in our Head Office in Bangor:
£17,049.78 to £18,801.00
37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will deliver professional and efficient financial support and associated administrative support to meet the operational needs of the organisation in order to deliver our Mission:
- A HND in a Finance related qualification (or equivalent) AND 2 years’ relevant experience
3 years’ relevant experience without an HND
- A minimum of three years’ experience in maintaining and operating computerised accounts systems.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in using word-processing and email packages
- Advanced Excel skills (eg creating and maintaining spreadsheets, using formulae etc.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in using and maintaining filing systems
- The ability to travel independently. Positive Futures defines this as being a car driver and holder of a clean driving licence, or having access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the demands of the post.
*This criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability.
To find out more or apply online
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020.
For more information please contact Catherine Corry
Tel: 028 9147 5720