For our Customer Assistants, quality is not just a passion, it's a way of life! Putting the same
care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team know how
important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business.
Working as part of a diverse and dedicated team, you will love the buzz and energy of a fast paced
retail environment. You thrive on a challenge so you will love the fact that there is
never a dull moment in store and always tasks to be done.
Above all else, our Customer Assistants are the face of our business, providing great service
to our loyal customers. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service
and are looking to become part of strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect
opportunity for you!
Please note that as part of your application form you will be asked to complete a situational
questionnaire, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your
potential as a member of Team Lidl. The minimum pass rate for this questionnaire is 80%.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is at the heart of all actions in store
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner
- Maintaining store cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Maintaining agreed store merchandising standards
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of goods are made available to our customers
- Following freshness and rotation principles
- Preparing, baking and displaying bakery products
- Ensuring all waste is managed correctly
- Assisting in the stock count process
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- To be responsible and reliable
- The ability to be flexible
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- To work well in teams and take pride in a job well done
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude
Lidl is an equal opportunities employer.
- £9.30ph rising to £9.85ph over 4 years
- 29 days holidays per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long-term career prospects