Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
Due to exciting growth within the service we have opportunities at our Ards Peninsula Supported Living Service in Portavogie:
30 Hours per Week
Relief Support Workers
Flexible Hours Available
- Experience (paid or unpaid) providing care or support for someone*
- Basic IT skills e.g. accessing e-mail
- Full driving licence**
*This does not need to be formal experience and is not limited to experience supporting someone with a learning disability. This criteria is met if the applicant can demonstrate experience such as caring or supporting a child, family member or friend, volunteering or completing a work placement which included care or support.
**Some of the people we support have Motability cars and therefore require a Support Worker who can drive. This criterion is though waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disability.
Positive Futures reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. Only the information provided on the application form will be considered for shortlisting.
Apply online: www.positive-futures.net before midnight on Sunday 1st November 2020.
For more information please contact Angela O’Hanlon
Tel: 028 9147 5398