MATRIMONIAL LEGAL SECRETARY
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Trained on modern telephone, computer systems and digital dictation and preferably with experience in a professional office.
- Audio typing skills.
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills, especially in the context of client care.
- The effective processing of incoming telephone calls including the logging of calls and the taking and conveying of detailed messages, audio typing for the solicitor, file organisation, and liaising with counsel and clients.
- Administration of the facsimile machine/emails
- To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of the firm’s and client documentation and information
Applications should be made in writing enclosing a full CV to Mark Campbell by clicking APPLY NOW,
Or in writing to:
Bernard Campbell & Co.,
94 Ann Street,
Please reply by 5pm on Tuesday 6th October 2020