The role requires a candidate who is comfortable operating at both a strategic and operational level within the business. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for the management of the L&D Function.
- Assist Line Managers in developing growth programmes for their employees, helping each and every member of staff to become the best they can ever be
- Dealing with all training matters from business wide training needs analysis, writing work instructions and assessments to end delivery of training for all staff.
- Implementing a coaching culture
- Supporting and developing the induction and onboarding process
- Ensuring that all personnel are adequately trained for the positions in which they are placed
- Developing and maintaining a skills matrix for each member of staff to develop their skills, and provide goals to work towards for motivation and retention
- Communicating with all staff in order to motivate and develop staff to improve staff retention and business success
- Liaising with HR department in terms of recruitment to ensure there are adequate staff numbers to meet skills matrix needs.
- Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for supervisors in Leadership skills
- Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for all staff as per the customer requirements.
- Management of Invest NI training
- Supporting the HR & Talent Manager with any other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 3 + years of experience working at a high level within L&D
- Proven track record of delivering robust training systems in a highly pressurised environment
- Ability to adapt and thrive in ever changing fast paced culture
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with ability to effectively engage an audience and facilitate and inspire discussion
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify behavioral and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them
- Level 5 CIPD in L&D
- Significant experience in a similar or role within food/FMCG
- Familiarity and experience of M&S Silver/Gold validation & delivery
Retail Discount Cards
Discounted Gym Membership
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
Death in Service
We are an equal opportunity employer.