FACADES AND CLADDING INSTALLER
Roofscape Ltd is expanding due to innovative and exciting new projects that have been secured in Ireland.
Your job will involve working as part of a team to install façade systems and cladding at educational, commercial, medical and sporting sites.
Salary based on Experience.
- Work at height
- Gain an understanding of how various façade and cladding systems are assembled
- Measure and cut materials to the correct size or shape
- Together with other team members, hoist the appropriate sheets by hand or by crane into position
- Drill holes and using screws or fixings secure panel to the frame of the building
- Seal the joints between sheets to make them watertight
- Install insulation
- Fit Roof lights, vents etc
- Follow the Health, Safety and Environmental site rules provided by Roofscape and its Principal Contractors
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Work accurately and methodically
- Work as part of a team to maintain and improve on the quality of work expected
- Participate in relevant training provided by Roofscape to update and gain new skills
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively when dealing with other team members and trades on site
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding job, requiring a good level of strength and fitness
- Must be capable of handling materials on site with the assistance of others
- Ability to travel from site to site
- A current CSR card or equivalent
- Manual Handling Training
- Abrasive Wheels
- Current Driving Licence
- First Aid Training
- IPAF Powered Access Licence
To apply with your CV, please CLICK APPLY NOW.
Closing date for applications: No later than 4.00 pm Monday 31st August 2020.
For further information contact Vivian on email@example.com
Roofscape is an Equal Opportunities Employer