Based between Carryduff and Saintfield, McLernon Computer Systems supply leading-edge Dispensary Management, Patient Medication Record (PMR) and pharmacy specific EPOS systems for pharmacies throughout the Island of Ireland.
Our success is attributed to a team who have a wealth of knowledge, understanding and commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Executive.
McLernon’s is all about providing our customers with a first-class experience and we will help you to develop the skills needed to build strong customer relationships, take ownership, and deliver that great customer experience.
What you'll be doing
- Helping our customers by providing telephone-based support for our range of pharmacy-based software systems.
- Ensuring that all calls are logged and responded to in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of customer issues and escalating queries when necessary
- Updating customer records
What we're looking for
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor conversations to customers
- Ability to follow process but also think on your feet
- Due to the nature of our business, attention to detail is critical
- Understand and anticipate customer needs
- Problem solving skills (real solutions, not just short-term fixes)
- Ability to help as many customers as you can each day along with making each customer feel valued
- Strong computer literacy and a clear telephone manner
- Knowledge of Pharmacy computer systems or previous call centre experience would be of benefit although full training will be given.
What else you need to know
This role sits within our Customer Service department. You'll be working in our NI office, which is easily accessible from Belfast, Downpatrick, Lisburn and Newtownards. The site has plenty of parking and is minutes away from Carryduff.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy benefits such as:
- On-site canteen
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Long service awards
- Entitlement to join Healthcare scheme*
- Pension scheme
- Provision of uniform
- Further education incentive scheme
*Following successful probationary period
We are immensely proud of the fact that we are a family business, mirroring a great many of our customers in this regard, and that many of our staff have been with us for over 25 years.
If this sounds like a role that interests you, please contact Muriel McCullins for an application form by CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER.
McLernon Computers Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer