Finance Business Partner
Location: Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Salary: £34,166 - £42,764 per annum (dependant on skills & qualifications)
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team as a Finance Business Partner reporting directly to the Head of Finance. The base location for this role will be Lurgan, Northern Ireland. The role of the Finance Business Partner is to provide finance support for SGN Natural Gas. The role is very broad based and will require an individual who is motivated to make an impact.
- Play a lead role in the forecasting process
- Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Regularly advise senior managers and review financial aspects of their operational plans
- Preparing monthly accruals and journals to ensure the accuracy of month end accounts
- Maintaining and creating new management information to aid SGN Natural Gas
- Excellent communication skills to support and influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with senior managers
- Challenge costs by understanding cost drivers
Fostering a diverse and inclusive culture and embracing differences is something we pride ourselves on. You will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve positive results.
As well as plenty of genuine learning and development opportunities, this position offers a competitive starting salary with company benefits including retail & leisure discounts, HolidayPlus & Cycle2work schemes, a pension scheme, and more.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified with 2/3 years post qualified experience
- An analytical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable relevant finance experience
- Advanced excel user and modelling skills
- Full UK/EU driving license
WHO WE ARE
SGN Natural Gas is bringing gas to the west of Northern Ireland as part of a highly significant energy infrastructure project with an investment of over £200 million. The SGN Natural Gas network will enable homes and businesses to access natural gas initially in 8 key towns with future expansion planned. This project will bring greater energy choice for local consumers and enhance business competitiveness. Our parent company SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England.
HOW TO APPLY?
For more details and to request an application form, please email by CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER, quoting job reference REQ939.