Location: Based in Ballymena
Innovative Power Generation is a locally based start up with global ambitions. The company has developed a unique opportunity to deliver a World First Small-Scale Local Waste to Energy Solution with a network of established global partners. Based in Ballymena we now have a number of exciting opportunities to start to establish and build our team.
Working as a member of a close-knit team, the right candidate will be working in the design and manufacturing team to ensure engineering solutions are delivered which meets and exceeds Quality, Safety, Cost & Schedule Requirements.
- To produce, issue and control accurate bills of material as required.
- To produce, issue and control information as required.
- To maintain drawing history records and hard copies.
- To fully document all respective information through the design process.
- To liaise with production.
- To do everything within employee power to ensure contracts are completed on time.
- To source as necessary any requirement for new materials and technology.
- To maintain supplier and material records.
- To develop and design product options in line with customer specifications.
- To produce models, components and assemblies of designs.
- To take 3D assemblies and components, and produce engineering drawings which can be issued for manufacturing.
- Produce build drawings, workshop procedures and record modifications/improvements during development builds.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to production product issues and streamlining on workshop floor.
- Provide supervision and guidance to staff under your management or whom you are responsible
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed and amended in the future to include any other reasonable duties, or tasks as may be requested from time to time and to reflect changing company requirements, etc.
- To produce engineering reports to a high level in English
- Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
Criteria - Essential
- HNC in Engineering
- Whole product CAD experience
- Experience of design concept through to Manufacturing
- Experience in New Product Development within an engineering environment
- Knowledge of BOM structure
- Knowledge of change management
- Problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skill
- Computer literate
- Experience with 2D CAD
- Industry knowledge of 3D CAD
- Engineering report writing in English
- Need to travel is essential
- Degree or HND in Engineering
- Chartered engineer
- Automotive industry design experience
Salary: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We also offer excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress in a supportive "can do" and rapidly expanding environment.
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th August 2020
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative and ambitious team please CLICK APPLY NOW.