Eastern GP Federation Support Unit-
Down Federation- Operational Development Manager
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week with attendance at some evening meetings and events outside normal working hours.
SALARY: £ 38,890 - £44,503 per annum
BASED: Forestview, Purdy’s Lane, Belfast
Based within the Federation Support Unit (FSU), the Down Federation Operational Development Manager will provide managerial support to the Down Federation and will be the first point of contact for the local GP practices within the Federation area. They will lead on the development and rollout of high-quality Primary Care based Multi-Disciplinary services, working with clinicians and colleagues in local Trusts, shaping, and agreeing local service models and governance arrangements.
The postholder will lead on preparing business cases with the assistance of the Regional Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) Manager, complete required monthly finance reports to HSCB, and monitor and manage the monthly payments to GP practices. Working alongside the local area Clinical Leads they will represent the FSU and Down Federation at MDT Project Board and report regularly on progress against set objectives to the Regional MDT Manager.
They will act as the main point of contact for all business matters between their Federations and other agencies such as FSU, HSCB, BSO and Trusts.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification AND at least 3 years recent experience in the development and management of services or contracts in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
At least five years recent experience in the development and management of services or contracts in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Proven experience of the business planning process in relation to service development
- Proven experience of setting and monitoring budgets and spend with responsibility for ensuring effective financial reporting.
- Proven experience of gathering, analysing, and interpreting a range of complex data and producing timely accurate reports.
- Proven ability to deliver against long-term set objectives and achieve key targets, demonstrating continuous improvements
For full job details and criteria please see the Applicant Information document which may be downloaded CLICKING DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PACK
The closing date for submission of completed applications is 12 noon, Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Your completed application should be emailed to email@example.com
The GP Federation Support Unit is an equal opportunities employer.