BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
To oversee day to day operations and contribute to the strategic development, growth and success of Kinship Care NI.
This position is full time (37.5 hours per week) for a fixed term of 1 year, then subject to funding
Salary: £34,853 per annum
Based in Magherafelt
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification in business or a closely related field.
- Proven work experience managing and supervising staff and/or volunteers.
- Proven experience managing budgets and compiling financial reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in matters of Child Protection and Safeguarding.
- A current driving licence with access to a car. (Can be waived in the case of applicant whose disability prohibits driving, but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements).
- IT skills.
For a Job Information Pack contact:-
Kinship Care NI, 67 Carlisle Road, L’Derry, BT48 6JL.
Tel: Jacqueline on 028 71373731
Application Forms can also be requested via e-mail by CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER.
It should be noted that the criteria may be enhanced to facilitate short-listing.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, 9th July 2020.
Kinship Care NI operates a child protection and vulnerable adults policy.
AccessNI checks will be carried out before an appointment can be confirmed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.