Care Assistant - Night Duty
We are currently looking to recruit night duty care assistants for Rockfield Care Home, Newry.
Salary: £9.00 (£8.30 18-20years) + Training/Development
Contract: Permanent Night Duty Shifts available.
We currently wish to recruit Care Assistants to join our team reporting to the Home Manager.
Our Care Assistants assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Nursing Home.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the following criteria:
Skills, Knowledge & Qualification
Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory POVA check against the Disqualification from Working with Vulnerable Adults (DWVA) List through Access NI.
- To be registered or be prepared to register with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) and adhere to their code of practice
- Experience of working with the relevant Resident group
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Pension
- Nurse Recruitment Referral Fees
- Continual educational assistance + FREE training
- FREE Uniforms
- Progression opportunities across the group
- Management support
- A friendly work environment
Please complete our application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org