The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Case Officer REF: 20-103-CO-IW-WEB
At Cedar we believe that the people we support have the right to have their needs recognised and responded to in a respectful, positive, person centred and professional manner.
To hold a caseload of participants, acting as Case Officer and managing their action plan activities.
To source and support external training/employment/social inclusion activities leading to sustainable outcomes
To work in partnership with a range of referral sources throughout the Belfast HSCT area
Hours: 18.5 Hours per Week
Location: Northern HSCT Area
Office Base: The Cedar Foundation, Armour Day Centre, 6 Newal Road, Ballymoney BT53 6HD
Salary: 4 point incremental scale starting on £22,462 pro rata
- Minimum QCF level 6/Degree or equivalent level professional qualification
- Minimum of 1 year’s paid experience in the direct provision of education, training or support.
- Minimum QCF level 4 or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as above
- Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment*
- Ability to work independently with good organisational & interpersonal skills
*This criterion will be waived in the case of a suitable applicant who has a disability which prohibits them from driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements in order to meet the requirements of the post in full.
Apply online at: https://cedar-foundation.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing Date: 7th July 2020 @ 23:59
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- IW Case Officer JD Ballymoney June 2020.pdf