The Corrymeela Community now wishes to recruit for the following role:
Communications Officer Full time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Base: The Corrymeela Centre Ballycastle with occasional travel to our Belfast Office
We are looking for a Communications Officer to create and deliver compelling communications that inspire people to rally around our mission.
The Communications Officer must have demonstrable evidence of the following:
- A relevant third level educational qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrable skills in creating social media content and managing channels which grow followers digitally.
- A strong track record in creating compelling and persuasive content and imagery to use in print, in the media and online.
- Experience of successfully generating positive coverage in the media.
- Ability to identify and communicate with a diverse audience.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Significant experience in using Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A clear commitment to Corrymeela’s mission of ‘transforming division through human encounter’.
- Current full driving licence (Valid for use in the UK) and access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport, which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post.
- Satisfactory pre-employment check which will be conducted via AccessNI (Corrymeela will conduct this prior to appointment).
- Legal status to work within the EEA.
- A relevant qualification in communications or media studies.
- Ability to create short films for social media.
For full details on this position and an application pack, please CLICK CONTACT EMPLOYER
Alternatively call, Fiona Campbell on 028 2076 1726.
Closing date for applications is Monday 2nd March 2020 at 12 Noon.
The Corrymeela Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer