The Corrymeela Community now wishes to recruit for the following role:
Head of Fundraising Full time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Split Base: Working between our Offices in Ballycastle & Belfast
We are looking for a Head of Fundraising to significantly increase our supporter income and grow our influence in Northern Ireland and beyond.
The Head of Fundraising must have demonstrable evidence of the following:
- A relevant third level educational qualification or equivalent.
- A track record of at least 3 years of developing and delivering fundraising strategies that have significantly increased income from a range of sources.
- Significant experience in developing and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective external stakeholders and partners, which successfully delivered financial results.
- A minimum of one years’ experience of managing communications to grow an organisations influence in print, online and in the media.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating in a clear and compelling way in person, in print, in the media and online.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a team.
- Significant experience in using Word, Outlook, Excel and CRM databases effectively.
- Demonstrable experience in building, controlling and managing a budget of £100,000 or more.
- A clear commitment to Corrymeela’s mission of ‘transforming division through human encounter’.
- Current full driving licence (Valid for use in the UK) and access to a car on appointment.
(This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport, which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post)
- Satisfactory pre-employment check which will be conducted via AccessNI (Corrymeela will conduct this prior to appointment).
- Legal status to work within the EEA.
- A recognised qualification in fundraising or communications.
- A proven track record of successful mass-market fundraising increasing unrestricted income.
- Experience of working as part of a leadership team.
For full details on this position and an application pack, please CLICK CONTACT EMPLOYER
Alternatively call, Fiona Campbell on 028 2076 1726.
Closing date for applications is Monday 2nd March 2020 at 12 Noon.
The Corrymeela Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer