Property Administrator - Immediate Start Available
University Rentals is a Property Letting and Management Agency located in the University Area of South Belfast. The business deals primarily with the student market and has a large portfolio of property throughout the University Area. A vacancy has arisen in our office generating an excellent opportunity to join our team.
The Office Property Administrator is required to provide day -to- day administrative support to all team members. In addition to the main duties listed below we are looking for someone to be a trusted team player in our office. You must therefore be prepared to help- out colleagues and assist in all aspects of the business as required.
Description Of The Role
This role entails a broad range of administrative and bookkeeping duties to enable timely and appropriate servicing of all our clients.
- Providing excellent customer service to new and current clients & tenants.
- Answering the telephone and email property & maintenance enquiries
- Diary Management
- Stationary Management
- Preparing and printing mail merges
- Preparation of new leases and administration relating to same
- Maintaining and updating files, databases & Rentpro management system
- Assist property manager with Legislation Compliance Duties
- Maintain a well presented office with efficient filing system.
- Rent Roll administration- Daily Update
- Process payments / Reconcile petty cash
- Assist with preparation and management of invoices& statements.
- Liaising with tenants regarding outstanding payment
- Other administrative/book-keeping duties as required
- Experience of working within an Administrator position
- Professional, wellspoken and well presented
- Excellent Skills in MS Office
- Experience of SAGE Accounts Software, or Quickbooks & CRM preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work on own initiatve and within a team, with a hardworking, highly motivated and pro – active attitude.
Regular working hours: 9.00am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000- £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time
Interview Available Immediately
No Recruitment Agencies please.
If you are interested, please send a CV by clicking APPLY NOW