KFW Group Ltd is one of Northern Ireland’s leading Global Importers and Wholesalers of Flowers, Plants, Floral Accessories, Giftware, Packaging and Horticultural products.
The family run business was established over forty years ago, and bulk supplies to the retail sector and the professional floral industry from a 50,000 sq ft custom built, temperature-controlled building on a 2.7 acre site in Lisburn.
For further information on our company please visit www.kfwgroup.co.uk
We are currently recruiting for experienced full-time and part-time Office Administrators to join our Accounts team.
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of sales ledger, receipts, invoices, and statements
- Cash handling, daily banking, processing and allocating customer receipts.
- Data entry – Sage 200, bespoke business software, Excel spreadsheets
- Credit Control
- Processing & filing high volumes of invoices.
- Dealing with customer queries
- General office administration duties
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Computer literate with a knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet deadlines
- Diligent, professional with strong organisation, planning & communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
Salary dependant on experience.
Please indicate on your application if you are applying for a part-time or full-time position.
Apply via email sending your CV CLICKING APPLY NOW
Or in writing to:
KFW Group Ltd
25 Ferguson Drive
Knockmore Hill Industrial Park
Closing date Friday 28th February 2020