Ref No: BA20/01
PRM Group wishes to recruit a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst who is capable of handling large volumes of data. This position will enable the successful candidate to enhance their professional development within an established local business, whilst using their skills and qualities to create solutions for business requirements.
The role of the Business Analyst is to provide the vital link between the company’s information systems and the business objectives, by ensuring that commercial reports are produced accurately and effectively. The Business Analyst produces, analyses, develops, reports and proactively communicates and engages with the Commercial and Senior Management Teams in relation to business performance.
In addition the successful candidate will be required to adopt a strategic outlook and propose innovative solutions for systems improvement within the business
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Relevant 3rd level qualifications
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a role involving data analysis or data processing
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Experienced analytical skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Applications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills including understanding of combined formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables and other functions.
- Competent use of MS Excel at an advanced level is essential for this role and a practical assessment of ability will form part of the interview process
- The ability to evaluate and present relevant grocery market/category data gathered from multiple sources
- Produce accurate business reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to drive management decisions throughout the business.
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
This role will provide the successful candidate with a strong insight into the Irish food and grocery retailing industry. If you are an adaptable & innovative professional, who can demonstrate close attention to detail, we invite you to consider a career with PRM Group.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package within a well established and progressive Company.
For further information please contact us for an application pack on 02892 620200 or alternatively please visit our website www.prmgroup.co.uk where you can apply on line.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 28th February 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer