Excellent opportunity for degree qualified Engineer or time served leading hand who would like to join the team of a small to medium construction company in the Omagh area. Due to volume of projects we are seeking someone to join the team to assist with current workload and upcoming projects.
Reporting to the Managing Director and/or Contract Manager duties would include:
- Managing/overseeing day to day running of jobs
- Planning resourcing of projects monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
- Setting out
- Responsibility for maintaining excellent client working relationships
- Check drawings, specifications, bill of quantities to ensure all works are carried out to client’s requirements and feed any anomalies/queries back to management.
- Provide technical guidance to site team and assist with resolving technical queries.
- Implement/manage/maintain H&S to a high standard and ensure compliance with all company procedures.
- Manage subcontractors and quality of workmanship
- IT and standard industry software skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
- Hold a current valid driving licence
- Site Supervisor card desirable but not essential
- First Aid at work desirable but not essential
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Interested applicants please submit your CV, CLICKING APPLY NOW