Junior CAD Technician
Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- The successful Candidate will be required to assist with projects from Planning to Completion, while working alongside experienced Fabrication Professionals and other members of the team.
- This role is office based but occasional site visits would be required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD essential.
- Experience with Solid Works desirable
- Excellent English language communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Salary: £17,500.00 to £20,000.00/year
Education: A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Licence: Driving License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
To apply with your CV, CLICK APPLY.