Min 5 yrs experience
As a Project Architect /Technician you will be working on a variety of projects, across, residential, commercial, and industrial, sectors.
- General duties on a range of projects and design stages, including design, detailing, drawing, contract administration, site inspections, etc.
- Acting as project leader on appropriate projects
- Presenting to clients and prospective clients
- General administrative and management duties appropriate to architectural practice
- You will assist in the preparation of design work and presentations, the production of the technical delivery of projects including working drawings, specification writing and contract documentation and help in the development of presentations and projects
Specific Skills Required:
- Recent experience of having worked in an architectural/multi-disciplinary consultancy office
- Recent experience of having run projects from Inception through to Completion.
- Must be proficient in the use of Auto-Cad.
- Experience of Revit Architecture/BIM level 2 would be beneficial.
- Creative, practical, adaptable and enthusiastic
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to think in a methodical way to design, plan and organize parts of projects
- English language proficient, holding excellent communication skills to present information in speech, drawings and reports
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Proven related Architecture experience.
- Experience of working on projects, preferably including site experience
- Working knowledge of Sketchup, Photoshop and other presentation software
- Experience of various forms of building contract
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage a busy workload and deadlines
- Driving Licence
- Fully Qualified Architect (ARB Registered)
- Fully Qualified Technician ( CIAT Registered)
To apply with your CV, CLICK APPLY NOW.