Customer Service Advisor
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Salary:£17,127.00 per annum
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Position: Full time
Do you want the opportunity to really show what you can do, and are ready to take the next step in your career?
Then look no further. Due to the continued success and growth of Copart UK Limited, we are expanding our office team and have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join us in our Belfast facility.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner then we want to hear from you!
The Belfast team are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls.
- Deal with DVLA documentation and returns.
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service.
- Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines.
- Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation.
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- IT proficient.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
So, if you want:
- Monday to Friday working
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
- Company Uniform
.. .as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world’s leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
For further information and to apply online, CLICK APPLY NOW