TECHNICAL OFFICER (Permanent)
Job Reference: RHA/TO/041
Location: Rural Housing Association, 2 Killyclogher Road, Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Salary: NJC scales points 17- 28 (£23,836 to £31,371)
The post-holder will contribute to the provision of a high quality and customer focussed property & maintenance service to the tenants of the Association.
The successful candidate will assist the Property & Procurement Manager to deliver its Annual Planned Maintenance Programme.
Essential Criteria includes:
- Relevant third level Qualification with a minimum of two years relevant post qualification experience (within the last 7 years) in construction or estate management or
- A minimum of five years relevant experience (within the last 7 years) in construction or estate management
- Sound technical knowledge of property maintenance and construction
- Experience of formulating and delivering programmes to performance targets, budget and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Full valid driver’s licence and access to a car/able to fulfil mobility requirements of the post
Rural reserve the right to enhance the criteria to facilitate short listing
Please note Technical Officer Post RHA/TO/041 is a Permanent Contract.
Application forms and further details for the above post can be obtained by
Rural Housing Association,
2 Killyclogher Road,
Tel 02882246118 or email by CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER.
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Monday 16th December 2019
Rural Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. It particularly welcomes applications from members of the Protestant Community who are currently under-represented within our workforce
As a registered housing association, our main focus is to provide, manage, and maintain quality social housing accommodation at affordable rents for people in rural communities across Northern Ireland.