A. ROLE PURPOSE
To lead, motivate and engage a team of Customer Care Representatives (CCR) to individually and collectively provide a superior level of service and deliver KPIs through coaching, development and day to day management. The successful candidate will need to spend 3 days per week in our Dublin office to assist with user testing, prior to the launch of Paid for Content (PFC).
B. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Overview)
- Build teams with a good working environment that are customer focused and motivated to provide a great customer experience and achieve service level goals.
- Work closely with the existing Home Delivery Care team lead to ensure efficiencies across both teams.
- Coach and follow up CCR performance in a structured way and be present as an inspiring and coaching leader of the CCRs in their daily work.
- Manage the performance of the team and individual members through
- Regular coaching, call monitoring and feedback
- Completion of one to one reviews
- Delivery of regular team meetings and daily briefs
- Ensuring all individual team members have a complete understanding of KPIs, goals and objectives
- Addressing under performance in a timely and appropriate manner through improvement plans and/or disciplinary procedures (in conjunction with Human Resources)
- Analyse, interpret, present and act upon complex data maximising MI reporting systems to proactively drive and achieve targets
- Handle customer calls (from time to time) and complaints escalated from CCRs ensuring superior customer experience is achieved
- Proactively contribute to the review and improvement of systems, processes and procedures within the department
- Keep fully up to date with technical knowledge, processes and procedures relating to the campaign
- Organising shift/rota patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand, included on-call support from team leaders.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the Head of Customer Care
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly updates to the business on performance and customer issues.
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- Inbound contact centre team management
- Multi-channel customer contact experience (phone, webchat and email handling)
- Proven people management experience
- KPI management and proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Collation and analysis of MI data for senior management
D. SKILLS (Technical & Non technical)
- Effective leadership through team building and development
- Leadership qualities and behaviours which maximise employee engagement
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective team and project management skills
- The ability to relay messages and handle conflict
- Adaptability and Learning agility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with confidence to a wide range of individuals and audiences