A. ROLE PURPOSE
Support customer contacts before, during and after subscription by providing fast and easy support to customer enquiries. Secure satisfied customers and log relevant customer information to enable INM to improve the customer experience and the business.
To manage contacts from our customers, with a view to assisting them with their enquiries. These enquiries may include subscription queries, account queries, customer complaints, account payments and any other general enquiries.
B. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Overview)
- Ability to quickly identify the customer's needs and provide additional accurate information as required.
- Conduct all contacts in a polite, helpful, sincere and professional manner.
- Handle customer queries by phone, email or webchat.
- Make every customer interaction positive.
- Provide fast and easy support by using the specific contact method.
- Build trust with the customer by being empathic, helpful and providing a solution that satisfies the customer.
- Keeping the customer informed of the latest products and services.
- Objection handle effectively customers looking to cancel their subscription.
- Treat all customers and potential customers' details with the utmost confidentiality.
- Be aware of the targets and always work to meet these targets.
- Demonstrate an ability to listen to the customer and show a willingness to assist them with any queries they may have.
- Demonstrate appropriate soft skills i.e. voice pitch, tone, pace, volume, etc.
- Accurately capture the information provided by customers.
- Updating CRM and capturing relevant customer information to enable the business to provide customer insight.
- Dealing with customer complaints and liaising with internal departments in resolving customer issues.
- Be able to work as part of a team and be an active contributor to team meetings.
- Advise management of any work practices that could improve the service to customers.
- Be aware of your responsibilities under the Data Protection Act/GDPR.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post as directed by management
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- Previous customer care experience in a related field i.e. customer care provision; query handling; upselling and retention.
- Multi-channel customer contact experience (phone, webchat and email handling)
- Ability to contribute as Part of a successful team
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 6 months contact centre experience in a multi-channel operational environment
- Proven experience or knowledge of a digital subscription business coupled with a knowledge of online tools and resources would be beneficial but not necessary
- Any industry related qualifications
- Previous experience of working in a newly designed customer care function.
D. SKILLS (Technical & Non technical)
- IT literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbally
- Sound decision making skills
- Objection handling and upselling
- Adaptability and Learning agility
- Ability to manage and resolve issues or complaints in an efficient, effective manner which doesn't compromise the quality of timeliness of service