Templeton Robinson Full Time Accounts Assistant
The successful candidate will join a small accounts team responsible for 4 offices in Templeton Robinson.
- 5 years (min) experience in an all-round accounting role
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger administration
- VAT returns and bank reconciliations
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets
- Experience of the financial administration of a property management system
- Production of landlord statements, electronic payments and bank reconciliation
Working hours 9:00am to 5:30pm
Templeton Robinson is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Interested applicants please apply by email VIA CONTACT EMPLOYER by Friday 24th September 2019.
Completed application forms together with a covering letter must be received by 3pm on Friday 27th September 2019.