Westland is leading the way in horticulture, and is proud to be one of the largest horticultural companies in the UK and Europe. A market leader in our categories, we supply a wide range of gardening, pet care and environmental products to the retail market.
Westland Horticulture Ltd. are pleased to announce the availability of the position of Administrator, located at our head office site in Granville industrial estate Dungannon. The Successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the following:
Main Duties Include:
- Processing and allocating incoming payments to customer accounts;
- Collating and following up new customer account documentation in line with credit policy;
- Sourcing and pursuing debit notes for key customer query resolutions;
- Processing authorised credit and debit requests and maintaining effective records;
- Reporting and following up outstanding deliveries to ensure resolution for month end close;
- Maintaining accurate Third Party Collection records and information;
- Assisting with the company invoicing process;
- Report generation and circulation.
- A minimum of 1 years’ recent experience in an administrator role;
- Experience of working within a credit control environment;
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Math and English or equivalent;
- Computer literate, proficient on all Microsoft Office programs specially Excel;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written and an ability to work on own initiative;
- Possess excellent attention to detail, able to work accurately and quickly;
- Must be well organised with the ability to respond promptly, and have experience of working to targets/deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the above role please forward your updated CV CLICKING APPLY NOW, outlining how you meet the above criteria.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
The Closing date for applications is Monday 30th September 2019
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities Employer