Customer Service Advisor
Westland is leading the way in horticulture, and is proud to be one of the largest horticultural companies in the UK and Europe. A market leader in our categories, we supply a wide range of gardening, pet care and environmental products to the retail market.
Due to continued expansion we are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join our head office team, based in Granville Industrial Estate Dungannon. The successful candidate will provide accurate and timely administration of customer accounts to facilitate the processing of sales orders to invoices and payment in an efficient and timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating customer delivery information and requirements;
- Imputing and maintaining all customer and product pricing records;
- Liaising with sales reps, customers and despatch personnel to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements;
- Reviewing and acting order flows in line with existing stock levels and customer requirements;
- Recording all daily external contacts;
- Dealing with customer queries;
- Ensuring compliance with agreed customer service levels;
- Assisting in the testing and management of the EDI process;
- Collecting and allocating customer payments
- Running daily/weekly/monthly reports etc.
- A minimum of 1 years’ recent experience in an Administrator role;
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Math and English or equivalent;
- High level of both numeracy and literacy;
- Computer literate, proficient on all Microsoft Office programs;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written and an ability to work on own initiative;
- Possess excellent attention to detail, able to work accurately and quickly;
- Must be well organised with the ability to respond promptly, and have experience of working to targets/deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
If you are interested in the above role please forward your updated CV CLICKING APPLY NOW, outlining how you meet the above criteria.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
The Closing date for applications is Monday 30th September 2019
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities Employer