Maintenance Fitter – Mechanical
FIN MAINTENANCE LIMITED
FIN Maintenance Ltd is a leading provider of mechanical maintenance, industrial pipework, machining and fabrication to the utilities, manufacturing and petrochem sectors in the UK and Ireland.
You will be working in a mobile crew providing mechanical repair and maintenance on sites mainly in the east of Northern Ireland. The role is primarily mobile working on multiple sites. It is not a factory based role although there will be an element of working at FIN’s Workshop.
Qualifications and Experience
- You will be a time-served fitter with NVQ Level 2 or equivalent experience and a minimum 5 years’ post-apprenticeship experience working on industrial plant and equipment.
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Experience in mobile working providing planned and reactive maintenance on multiple sites will be beneficial
- Experience in the wastewater industry beneficial
- Travel in company vehicle to client sites to carry out planned and reactive maintenance work to industrial equipment
- Working at times in FIN Workshop
- Overhaul of pumps, gearboxes, screening equipment, replacing seals, bearings, drive belts, components
- Fabrication and MMA and/or MIG welding
- Required to work on occasions in confined spaces and at height
- Use of PDA/tablet device to report job information
Salary & Benefits
- You will be paid weekly and your rate will be subject to your experience
- Overtime is paid at time and one half
- On-going training will be provided along with the opportunity to develop specialist skills
- All required PPE will be provided by the Company
Interested applicants please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY NOW
Candidates will be shortlisted for job interview
Closing Date for applications: 5th October 2019.
Job Start Date: Immediate start available