Full Time Credit Controller
Reporting directly to the manager the Credit Controller/ Finance officer will be responsible for the progressive implementation of the Credit Unions Credit Control Policy and procedures as a means of minimising the number of loan accounts in arrears.
The ideal candidate will also need access to a car as the role may involve home visits
Please note the role is for 37 hours per week including working Saturday mornings and Thursday nights.
Starting Salary £23,866
- 5 GCEs/GCSEs A-C Grade including English & Mathematics.
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years of working with clients/ members in a Credit Control role.
- Customer facing experience
- Experience of Monitoring customer accounts
- Preparing reports for senior management
- Experience of dealing with difficult customers
- Working in a team environment
- IT literate with experience of Financial Services Databases and Microsoft Office preferable.
Full Job descriptions and application forms are available CLICKING CONTACT EMPLOYER
Or from the Credit Union office at 87 Andersonstown Road, Belfast BT11 9BS.
Or by telephone 02890 615 669
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 4pm on Friday 27th September 2019
SAG Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer