Admin Assistant / Legal Secretary
Commercial and Private Client Legal Practice wishes to recruit an Assistant to join their team.
Full or Part time working considered, salary & benefits dependent on aptitude and experience.
- Key member of the MLC support team, working within set protocols, working primarily within our busy Property department. Ideally should be able to handle a varied workload and to take limited responsibility (under supervision) for day to day conduct of files
- Opening of new files and maintenance of details on case management system
- Dealing with incoming / outgoing post and general correspondence
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents to the case management system
- Dealing with day-to-day file management, including assistance with regular file reviews, updates to clients and archiving procedures
- Assisting with the maintenance of quality systems and exercising high standards of client care
- Assisting with the maintenance of the office diary system, making appointments and arranging meetings.
- To provide reception cover and other front-of-house tasks when required
- Excellent administration/organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working within a legal or property environment or secretarial training/experience desirable
- Good IT and keyboard skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes. Working with a Document / Case Management system desirable.
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels
- Good team spirit with proven team working skills
Closing date for applications 30/09/2019.
Application by way of Application Form only - CV’s will not be accepted.
An Application and Monitoring form can be obtained VIA CLICKING DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PACK
Alternatively by telephone: 028 9266 9555