Delivery and Collection Duties
Provide backup to the warehouse
An opportunity exists working for one of Northern Ireland’s leading electrical wholesalers. The job is to work directly under the warehouse supervisor as a driver, delivering goods to customers and collecting from suppliers. The job will also provide backup to the warehouse as required, with general warehouse duties expected to be completed. Trade industry experience is desirable.
1. Van Driving
2. General warehouse responsibilities
3. To perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy.
Any special requirements:
- Overtime as required by the needs of the business.
- Full UK driving license
- Standard working hours 08.00 – 17.00
- Location – Belfast
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive pension scheme
- Opportunity to earn profit share as part of the company bonus structure
- Starting date ASAP
- We welcome applicants from both the Protestant and Catholic community
Interested applicants please submit your CV CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB