Neeson Chambers are a growing Chartered Accountancy practice based in Bangor Co Down.
A position has arisen within the practice for an Accounts Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies.
- Assistance with the preparation of tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns for submission using accounting software.
- Liaising with HMRC as and when required.
- Answering telephone and administrative duties
- Company secretarial duties to include submission of confirmation statements and changes to directors.
- Providing cover within the payroll department when required.
- Strong IT skills and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with a range of clients.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and effectively as an individual and team member.
Applications are welcome from candidates seeking a fresh start in a new profession, as well as those already with experience within the accountancy sector.
Interested applicants please submit your CV and covering letter VIA CLICKING APPLY NOW
Part time hours may be available for the right candidate.
Salary dependent on experience.